Zheng Gu Shui Healing Liniment 100ml
Literally meaning “broken bone oil,” Zen GuShui is a complex mix of traditional Chinese ingredients. This liquid topic pain relief liniment can be used during massage, comes in a variety of formats, and can also be used in a bandage once soaked on a cotton ball. Popular among athletes, it has both a warming and a cooling effect.
From the perspective of traditional Chinese medicine (TCM), Zheng Gu Shui promotes blood circulation to disperse blood stasis, soothes the channels and invigorates the collaterals to relax tendons and muscles, and reduces swelling and pain.†
As a topical analgesic lotion, Zheng Gu Shui helps relieve minor aches and pains of muscles and joints due to simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises, and sprains.†
- Relief from pain associated to sports injuries, sprains, bruises
- Relief from muscular tensions, especially for headaches
- Stimulate blood circulation and eliminate blood stasis.
Instructions (for adult use only):
- Apply on affected area(~3.3ml each time), 2-3 times daily. Gently smear the affected area with the absorbent cotton soaked with the liniment.
- Do not use for pregnant women or breastfeeding women. Do not apply on open wound. Consult a Chinese Medicine practitioner before using.
- Zhen Gu Shui can potentially stain clothes.
|Medicinal Ingredients||Camphor, Menthol, Cinnamon bark, Angelica Root, pseudoginseng, etc.|